We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 (ROI) and Data Protection Act, 1998 (NI), hereafter referred to as the “Acts”, the data controller is Tallaght Leisure Centre (we/us/our). We are registered in Ireland under company number and have our registered office at Tallaght Leisure Centre, Fortunestown Way, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. Please contact us for details of the nominated Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We may Collect from You
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- To help us recognize you when you return to the website and personalize your visit;
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
- You warrant that all information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Cookies do not harm your computer and do not enable us or any third party to view any information on your computer’s hard drive. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 23 days.
To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org or go to the help menu within your internet browser.
If you require any more information about the cookies we use please contact us at email@example.com